Monday, February 25, 2013

Class of 2015 Prospect George Brown Jr.

 
One of the top prospects in the Class of 2015 George Brown Jr plays for Colerain Cardinals of Cincinnati Ohio. In college he will likely play Offensive Tackle as currently he is 6'6 and weighs 253 pounds. I had a chance to talk to him, and ask him a few questions about the recruiting process.

Me: So far who are you getting most love from when it comes to coaches?
George: Right now I hear the most from Kentucky, Miami Hurricanes, and Ole Miss

 
Me: Do you want to play at same school as cousin?
George: Definitely, both Mike Edwards and I will play at the same school. "His cousin is Mike Edwards who is Class of 2014"

Me: Which fanbase do you hear from the most?
George: That is easy, I have mostly UK followers.

Me: If you ever feel like your ready to make decision will you commit, or do you want to wait for certain moment?
George: Once I know where I want to go, I will commit somewhere. No need to wait.

One great thing about his comment about him wanting to play with cousin is that UK has offered both of them. It will be interesting to see where Mike Edwards commits, because likely it means that school would be getting one of the top prospects for 2015 as well.

BONUS: Don't forget to check facebook groups Cal's Cats 3.0 and BBN Wildcats for up to date breaking news and all recruiting information. Also follow me on twitter: @Playerjoe141

Joseph Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment