I was asked to create a list of current players that Kentucky is going hard after in football. I am going to put in the order of who I think becomes a Wildcat more likely than others.
Here is the football recruits:
Ryan Timmons
Lovell Peterson
Rod Crayton "new name I keep hearing"
MacKendro Alexander
Jaylen Miller
Dee Liner "Auburn commit"
Austin Golson "Florida State commit"
Toby Johnson "Juco player" he may have signed with someone else, but heard his name last week
Jason Hatcher
James Quick
Here is the shocker of the class though, we actually have a chance....Montravius Adams, he is the best Defensive Tackle in the country... We shall see
Basketball Recruiting:
As I have previously mentioned Kentucky is basically recruiting four guys for 2013 and until the spring comes and not only Kentucky knows, but also the recruits know who likely is leaving or staying you will not see any commitments.
I continue to hear that Aaron Gordon is our top target and that he fits best into our system with the commitments we already have in place.
Of course Kentucky wants Andrew Wiggins who doesn't, but as I have always said, even though everyone disagrees with me, I feel Florida State have done a great job in his recruitment, and as in the past when Chris Singleton chose FSU over UK, I feel if things continue to go like they're going now we will lose out again. In saying that Kentucky must feel good about their position because they haven't focused on him as much as they have with other recruits.
Normally when Kentucky knows they are getting someone they start to focus elsewhere, is this a sign?
Julius Randle LOVES Calipari... Always has always will... No matter what is said in the public eye, and no matter how much Randle says he wants to play with Andrew Harrison... There is an issue. That is all I'll say, it can be cleared up, but someone has to be convinced, and if they aren't then Randle isn't come to UK.
Dakari Johnson comes ONLY if WCS and NOEL both leave... If WCS ends up staying, then Johnson doesn't come...
In the end I feel our class will finish getting Aaron Gordon and........ WIGGINS.... Yes I'm saying Wiggins even though above I don't think as of today we would get him... Here is the difference, Wiggins wants to play with the best of the best, and that is only offered at UK not FSU...
Calipari is a mastermind, and at the end of the day will get Andrew Wiggins to join what will be the greatest class of all time.
Joseph Adams

Thanks alot for the update
ReplyDelete