Monday, July 2, 2012

Sorry about that

 As you know people follow our group on BBN Wildcats for recruiting news. Many people have been taking our information and putting in on their own site. This has happened with multiple websites so I thought of a very good plan.

My plan consisted in putting out a fake story to see if other people would talk about it, and report it. Another site decided to do this same story and make something so small into something really big.

As you know how KSR, and other sites reported about a recruit named Mamdou Ndiaye. Yeah it took longer than I expected but goal accomplished.

Kentucky is recruiting him and evaluating him, just like other prospects.

I'm sorry I reported it, I won't do it again, but I had to make a point.

REAL NEWS: People are saying the commitment is Harrison Twins for this week, but I think if it was anyone it would be James Young. If it is Mamdou Ndiaye, then it means Calipari is taking a flyer on a recruit. 

BBN WILDCATS

No comments:

Post a Comment