4 star/#47 player in the 2011 class/6'10 center Michael Chandler has committed to his third school, it is now Central Florida. Chandler was first committed to Louisville, then he decommitted and many believed he was UK bound. He was never offered by UK and with Daniels and Lacey being first two in line for a scholarship, wasn't looking to ever get an offer from UK. He moved on and committed to Xavier but then decommitted from them, took a visit to Central Florida and committed on his visit Friday.
Alex Kline spoke with Chandler on his commitment, "“Yes I have. I love Coach Jones. I really love the program. He has worked with bigs and sent them to the league. That was key for me. I loved how he was honest with me about everything.”
As for having committed twice before, ”I know I have committed two times before, but this is my final decision and I will sign with them.”

No comments:
Post a Comment