Terrence Jones put out the following statement today, "7 days then im in uk land how cud i not be a happy camper."
I love to hear his excitement of coming to Kentucky. It did start new attacks from Washington fans in the comments section..way to represent your program so well Washington fans...:
Bilal Habib- you'd be happier if you were going to UW
Tanner Tibbett-I thought you were going to UW
Amelia Russell- :(
Justen Oslund- hey jared blair how are you not a traitor if you commit to one school then leave and go to another?
Jarrett Wilkins- (Terrence chooses UW hat)
15 minutes pass.
During the 15 minutes, Terrence talks to coach Cal on the phone.
(Terrence is undecided again)
You didn't have to let Cal pressure you into UK. hope you don't get homesick.
Eirik Crum- kentuckys wack. Wait till the Dawgs molliwop your a$$ in Maui. Just wait and see.

I love it!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I like the new look to BBT.