I really hope what you are saying is true because having jones could be the difference in us being a top 5 team and out of the top 25 team. He is not better than the rest of our guys or anything like that but we really lack in size without him and he would make our team be very complete and well rounded. Just curious who do you think would be in the starting line up without him?
It doesn't look like UK has a verbal at this point but I continue to hear good things...hopefully Jones has the guts to do what he wants to do which seems to be coming to UK. It may be tough for him to stand up and state he messed up...
Not a whole lot to add...Jones family apparently met last night to discuss things. It seems like Jones wants to come to UK but is having a lot of pressure out there to stick with Washington. It seems like Xavier Henry all over again to me...this didn't bold well for us the last time.
My opinion it's our turn to get one to work out...we shall see...
I've got a bad feeling about this.. I don't think he has the guts to leave Oregon. He wants to make all his friends and family happy instead of himself.. His heads telling him UK, but his heart is telling him Washington.. I hope I'm wrong, but I think he follows his heart.. Either way, go cats!!
Hopefully he will realize he can get better at UK. He shouldn't go to a college just because his friend is. He should do what will benefit him the most and that is playing in the DDO at UK!
Micah its Monday i know you got some news for us baby....Give me something to scream about. Im out here in Lawrence Kansas and need something to gloat about today..>GO CATS
I know this is random, but what do you guys think about Kentucky having one of the lowest GPA's in the SEC? Patterson and Wall are two that had atleast a 3.0 though, which i do highly respect. I know we have and are going to get the talent, but i dont want to be known as a team thats uneducated. What's your all opinion? http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Kentucky-flopped-in-the-classroom-in-Calipari-s-;_ylt=AsJskSivGLtPvhw7.d43xM3evbYF?urn=ncaab,238067
I really hope what you are saying is true because having jones could be the difference in us being a top 5 team and out of the top 25 team. He is not better than the rest of our guys or anything like that but we really lack in size without him and he would make our team be very complete and well rounded. Just curious who do you think would be in the starting line up without him?
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't look like UK has a verbal at this point but I continue to hear good things...hopefully Jones has the guts to do what he wants to do which seems to be coming to UK. It may be tough for him to stand up and state he messed up...
ReplyDeletePlease update me. You are playing with my emotions as a UK student.
ReplyDeleteNot a whole lot to add...Jones family apparently met last night to discuss things. It seems like Jones wants to come to UK but is having a lot of pressure out there to stick with Washington. It seems like Xavier Henry all over again to me...this didn't bold well for us the last time.
ReplyDeleteMy opinion it's our turn to get one to work out...we shall see...
I've got a bad feeling about this.. I don't think he has the guts to leave Oregon. He wants to make all his friends and family happy instead of himself.. His heads telling him UK, but his heart is telling him Washington.. I hope I'm wrong, but I think he follows his heart.. Either way, go cats!!
ReplyDeleteSo how does he end up at Washington if he doesn't have the guts to leave Oregon?
ReplyDeleteyou say stay tuned but for how long!!! lol my emotions are being toyed with as well
ReplyDeleteHopefully he will realize he can get better at UK. He shouldn't go to a college just because his friend is. He should do what will benefit him the most and that is playing in the DDO at UK!
ReplyDeleteMicah its Monday i know you got some news for us baby....Give me something to scream about. Im out here in Lawrence Kansas and need something to gloat about today..>GO CATS
ReplyDeleteNike runs everything in Oregon....we will be just fine.
ReplyDeleteI know this is random, but what do you guys think about Kentucky having one of the lowest GPA's in the SEC? Patterson and Wall are two that had atleast a 3.0 though, which i do highly respect. I know we have and are going to get the talent, but i dont want to be known as a team thats uneducated. What's your all opinion? http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Kentucky-flopped-in-the-classroom-in-Calipari-s-;_ylt=AsJskSivGLtPvhw7.d43xM3evbYF?urn=ncaab,238067
ReplyDelete