I've been called many things...it comes with the terrirority of reporting on UK...mainly envious Louisville fans who are just praying UK gets in trouble, otherwise they have to face the facts that UK owns them...today though I was accussed of being a closest Duke fan! Apparently this individual reads my blog and Cal's Cats and has never seen me attack Duke. I rarely attack any program except for a jab here and there on little brother...but its hilarious that a Duke fan has heard so much bad about Duke from people that he would think well if he isn't attacking them he must be a fan...So the pic above is for you Mr. Dukie...
He is also in denial of this...but yes sir it did happen and NCAA still will not punish them for it despite giving Memphis the axe: http://www.truthaboutduke.com/encyc.php?encycid=17
Duke fan? Huh! Never! Go Cats!

Micah, you totally made my night!
ReplyDelete