Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The latest on Teague...

Teague will make his decision known at 1:30 eastern tomorrow.  Most of the non UK world continue to say Louisville is likely the destination...I disagree.  If I am wrong it will be a sad day and I will eat my crow but I continue to hear the opposite from everyone who seems to have true insight on Teague including his own brother Jeff who plays for the Hawks.  Jeff Teague said today he thinks he is going to UK.  It wasn't a definite yes but that is because he knows his brother and knows his brother can be very fickle...

Teague may decide at the last second to change his mind so until I hear him say it I will not feel confident as I was about Knight, Gilchrist and Kanter...

So we shall see but all I know is it should be a fun day to watch Louisville fans fall apart tomorrow...try to keep class though my Cat fan!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Louisville fans your flaming comments are not going to go through and attacking me will not change things...

    You can hold out hope though, Teague like I said is fickle, he could change his mind before the announcement...

    ReplyDelete
  2. louisville fans are gonna name their new arena, the Charmin Arena. They will need all the tissue's they can get to wipe their tears after losing all the recruits they thought they would get.

    ReplyDelete