I wasn't sure whether or not I should comment on this or not, but I have been told a certain reporter may release update about what happened after last nights game.
This team loves each other I mean it is as good as John Wall team was in which everyone just gets along very well. But sometimes a player or two not paying attention with who is around will say something in the moment of frustration and it is taken wrong.
This brings me to last night. As you can tell during the press conference you might notice that guys like Davis, Kidd-Gilchrist, and Teague are always getting talked about how well they played. Well even though they played great defense during the game Miller and Lamb didn't like some of the comments. For example we only hit 1 three last night and Calipari made a comment that he knew Darius didn't hit that and then Calipari didn't really comment on how well those two hustled and shots just weren't falling.
So anyways last night those two voiced frustrations that they wanted notice also so it created media questioning them. Hopefully nothing is put out there in what they said and I'm not going to share what I've heard was said.
GOOD NEWS IT IS ALL CLEAR NOW, AND THEY HAVE BEEN REASSURED HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE TO THIS TEAM... THEM TWO ARE OUR BEST SHOOTERS...
I don't normally report anything like this but in case anything is released I am just making sure you know what is really going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment