Daniels has decided to announce on Thursday his decision between UK, KU and Texas. The "buzz" is it's Kansas but as I mentioned yesterday this seems to be coming from people close to Daniels wh is guessing what he will do.
To my knowledge Daniels himself has not set in stone his decision nor told anyone of this decision. If he has told the coaching staff of his decision, then I haven't heard it. Cal is out recruiting 2012 right now. Cal is not sitting on pins and needles by any means waiting for Daniels to call. Players are begging to play for UK and coach Cal and if Daniels decide another place is best for him, so be it. We are set up to dominate next year with or without him.
I am no physic on what Daniels will do but if I had to guess I would go along with the "buzz" and say it is Kansas. Every once in awhile the buzz is wrong because you never know what a kid will do in the last hours but at this point I haven't seen any signs pointing back at UK other than UK coaching staff still feeling good.
Coach Cal wanted Daniels up here already and practicing and him stalling makes me believe that Daniels isn't all that concerned about showing up before he has to for school, since he doesn't plan on playing this semester. Him still stuck on sitting out, doesn't bold well for UK in my opinion. I hope I'm wrong, I guess we shall find out tomorrow...
Trevor Lacey is likely to be headed to UK if Daniels isn't and you can't go wrong with either. Lacey doesn't have crazy athleticism, which is the prime reason why he is a 4 star not a 5 but he can shoot the lights out...he can just flat out put the ball in the basket.
Daniels will likely end up being a better NBA player because of his size and athleticism but Lacey could easily be the better college player...only time will tell on that one. All I know is, if UK doesn't get Lacey...I hope he doesn't go to an SEC school...I wouldn't want to play against him for 3 to 4 years.
If I hear anything new on Daniels I will be sure to let you know.

No comments:
Post a Comment