I have felt good about this right up until a few days ago. No UK person seems to have a clue and that typically doesn't bold well for UK. It usually means he is talking to the team he is committing to and leaving the rest in the dark.
It makes no sense for Jones to wait this long and not sign though and Lamb and Knight were told by Jones he wanted to come to UK. Maybe Jones was just telling them what they wanted to hear...we shall see...
With him we are a legit top 5 team, without him we may be a top 15 team at best and will likely struggle in the non conference...
Cross your fingers...I'm just glad this thing is almost over...
What channel?!
ReplyDeleteI don't believe it is being televised anywhere. He wanted to sign it at home and not make a big hoop la about it like his commitment day. I will say this part bolds well for UK since the people in his area would want him to sign with Washington...that may be wishful thinking though...
ReplyDeletehas the decision been made public?
ReplyDelete