-Not a whole lot of UK news out today... the latest in the last few days...
-Jones is visiting Kansas
-Leslie is visiting UCONN. I can't say why because it could hurt UK, but Leslie actually visiting UCONN provides some good things for UK.
Here is an article on his visit: http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/basketball/article/Leslie-a-top-uncommitted-recruit-visits-UConn-461669.php
-Patterson officially announced for the draft to go along with Wall and Cousins.
-I continue to be asked quite often on Bledsoe and Orton. UK expects both to stay in the draft and are not really considering them as even a possible return. I guess things could change but not likely.
-According to Ross' mom, Ross may be a Washington lean. He was expected to announce tomorrow (Sunday).
-Some what of a UK recruit Corey Joseph committed to Texas. I really like Joseph's game and for Texas to pull any good recruit not from the Texas area is big.
-Duke is hosting Quncy Miller, Austin Rivers among others on Thursday. Will Coach K cry for them and try to give them a hug? Only time will tell...
-UK received Doron Lamb's letter of intent
-NCAA tournament will be going to 68 teams. I have been calling this for awhile, either go back to 64 or have 68. Have one play in game was dumb and no one paid attention to it. At least this way there will be 4 games to possibly get the world's attention. People will need to start including these four games into counting for points in their bracket challenge, otherwise it will just be 4 games instead of 1 that nobody watches.

No comments:
Post a Comment