Friday, March 19, 2010

Knight to UK rumors...

Lots of rumors out that Brandon Knight has committed to UK.  He hasn't publicly committed until this happens then he hasn't committed.  Players tell coaches things all the time and it has been considered a UK lean for quite sometime.  I do believe unless something changes we will land Knight and his mother said he would announce by now...so who knows if it will be any day or if he will continue to push it back until the last possible day...who knows.  
I have heard enough rumors of "silent verbals" to know that until they come public with a commitment, it isn't something worth getting all worked up over...even verbals and signed loi's do not even guarantee things...I'm not worried about our 2010 class, I have full trust in Cal until he proves me wrong.

1 comment:

  1. "I'm not worried about our 2010 class, I have full trust in Cal until he proves me wrong."

    I like that. and we argued earlier about whether Silent Verbals are exciting or not... I guess you never know until the start of the school year what your gonna get. Still, with Bledsoe AND Orton moving up in the NBA draft, we are going to be depleted next year until we get the recruits

    ReplyDelete